Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a concrete bird bath and it needs repainting, what particular paint is recommended?

I painted my bird bath with Patio Paints from Michael's Craft stores. You can use it on concrete, it is safe for the birdies, comes in almost any color you want and it is pretty cheap. I highly recommend using the sealer that they also sell because of the water application. I painted my five years ago and it is still looking good.I have a concrete bird bath and it needs repainting, what particular paint is recommended?
Be sure to use an outdoor paint that is SAFE for birds.


Ask your paint person.I have a concrete bird bath and it needs repainting, what particular paint is recommended?
concrete bird bath paint......buy it at any hardware store.....it is a specialized formula to keep th ebirds from ingesting the paint and getting high and flying upside down and stuff....;)
I CAN ANSWER THIS ONE..IM A UNION PAINTER...';HC INFUSHION'; CONCRETE STAIN..THERE ARE COLORS U CAN CHOOSE FROM.


NOT SURE IF IT COMES IN QUARTS.


A GALLON COST ME $18. DOLLARS...BUT I BUY HUNDREDS OF GALLONS.


SHERWIN WILLIAM PRODUCT

No comments:

Post a Comment