Thursday, February 25, 2010

What type of paint roller can I use for lacquer application to concrete floor?

While I cannot imagine at all, applying lacquer to a floor, concrete or otherwise, no offense, it should be applied with medium nap rollers, allowed to FLOW, NOT agitated extremely, and use naps that will not FUZZ/PILL/SHED, and NOT foam. You should also assume to throw away the naps, no matter how much you spend on them.





just my two ';sense';What type of paint roller can I use for lacquer application to concrete floor?
I have never in all my experiences as a contractor, for over 47 years, heard of using lacquer on a floor, and, with a roller.


I have sprayed lacquer, I have seen it brushed but a roller, on a floor, never. Why lacquer ? pray tell!





Why don't you use a good concrete paint and sealer. These are made for the job.What type of paint roller can I use for lacquer application to concrete floor?
sheepskin roller on a pole . firm short stubble 9.99 B .Q


IT LOOKS GOOD when its dry , great idea , seals any dust and dampness in, easy to clean etc . good luck


i knew what you meant bud. unlike some eh? ha ho hee ha ho
USE A SPRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment