Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is there a glaze paint you can safely use outside, on concrete?

I am using concrete paint to paint some stepping stones we got. I would like to make them look shiny. Can I? I don't want to run all the way to the hardware store to find out there's nothing you can use.Is there a glaze paint you can safely use outside, on concrete?
I'm sure there is. A store like Home Depot or Menard's have professionals working there that know what products work for what items. Let them know what you want to use it on though, because it could get slippery when wet. You would need some type of grit added, if these stepping stones are actually to be walked on.(or are they just for decorative purposes?Is there a glaze paint you can safely use outside, on concrete?
you can get concrete paint in gloss, thay will be slippy
Mix sand in with the mixture it so you don't slip .
  • cash loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment