Saturday, February 27, 2010

When you see a sign that says wet paint or wet concrete, do you touch it just to make sure?

Honey, I'm ADHD ....... i touch it FIVE times just to make sure.





*poke* ... *poke* .... *poke poke poke* Yes! It's wet paint! .... *poke* .. *poke* .......... *poke poke poke poke poke poke* ..... *poke* ........................................… *poke* ...





xoxo


♥When you see a sign that says wet paint or wet concrete, do you touch it just to make sure?
♥ LOL ... Don't I know it! Thanks for BA .... *poke* .... *poke* ..... *poke poke poke* ;P xoxo ♥

Report Abuse


When you see a sign that says wet paint or wet concrete, do you touch it just to make sure?
**no!!


LOL!


I stay away from it...


but, unfortunately, I'm a ';wet paint'; magnet...
Now that you mention it...


yes =P











It's funny because majority of the times i've done it, the paint/concrete is dry.


The sign is a liar.














=D
Tell a man there are 34 billion stars in the Universe and he'll believe you. Tell him there's some wet paint over there he'll have to go test it.
Of course hahahaha, i think that's what they're there for just for curious people to go ahead and touch it!
tehe. sometimes. i would stick my shoe in the concrete if i didn't love the shoe!
*laughing out loud at myself








yes I do what can I say curiosity killed the cat
Naw, I'm pretty much an 'educated consumer' and feel no need to confirm the simple stuff...
No. I do as the sign says and wet the paint or concrete.





WITH MY URINE!
YES! haha
Yes...and if it is wet, get someone else who is willing to make a second opinion
Perhaps
I go ';They're bluffing!';, then I touch it and say ';Hey, they really weren't bluffing.';
Never.
loll yeah its so funny.
no, because i probably wouldn't lean on it anyway
Of course the sign could be wrong
not anymore....
Usually, LOL...maybe unless I can smell it or if I saw them doing the work.
YES!!! Its like an invitation to touch it...
i think about doing it but most of the time when i do do it its normally dry already
Yep.


Signs can be pretty misleading, haha.
hahaha, omg yes
Yep, always :P
no. i've never seen that before, though...
Yeah, and also buttons that say do not touch.
Nope
aww. . .wisdom!!! i like that
Yes
Of course....
No, that's plain stupidity...there isn't any need to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment