Thursday, February 25, 2010

What kind of paint do I use for a very small concrete statue?

It's more like a door stopper. I want to use bright colors didn't know if I could use any type of acrylic. It is going to be outside. Please help!!What kind of paint do I use for a very small concrete statue?
Use a wire brush to prepare the surface and wipe off the old brushed paint. Use a concrete stain or concrete paint available anywhere paint is sold. What kind of paint do I use for a very small concrete statue?
possibly some House wall paint would do, i wouldn't use regular acrylic tube because the weather would severely chip it off and make it look like crap. Either Sherwin Williams or Lowe's paint would do. Or the nearest house wall paint store will do.
I agree with the guy above.


But just as a side note: DON'T use acrylic if it's going outside. Even if it's coated with a sealer, my experience has shown that it will get severe weather damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment