Thursday, February 25, 2010

The pre-owners ruined the patio it has stains+paint+cracks. I tried concrete cleaner and others. No Good. Help

I have tried all kinds of cleaners. I'm at a loss. I really have no idea how to fix this. There is even wood stain on it.The pre-owners ruined the patio it has stains+paint+cracks. I tried concrete cleaner and others. No Good. Help
I would recommend a concrete overlay and or concrete sealer. You can do this yourself but please do plenty of research on products and techniques. Porter paint has concrete overlay materials and concrete sealers that are available to the public. We have used them and been pleased. I do not recommend products from Lowes or Home depot as they appear to be inferior. Or you can hire a decorative concrete contractor.The pre-owners ruined the patio it has stains+paint+cracks. I tried concrete cleaner and others. No Good. Help
What's it made of? You may get away with hiring a ';scrubber';, a machine for polishing concrete surfaces, if it hasn't soaked in too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment